Even the blueberry patch has rules.
1. Weigh your containers on the way into the patch. There are some containers that don’t need to be
weighed though – those with 2 legs. You can fill them up with as many as they can
hold for free – although you won’t be able to freeze those berries later!
2. find a row and start picking. If you have time, pick from start to finish on both sides so you have lots of berries to take home.
3, Pick into a small container and then dump them into a larger container for transport. It is easier that way – you don’t have a lot of weight to carry around. Be sure your transport containers have lids so the berries don’t spill on the way home in the trunk!
5. Pick only the really blue ones – they are sweet and juicy.
6. Always go with a friend or make some new ones there as you talk to the folks in the next rows, Voices carry well in the berry patch!
7. Pay for your berries on the way out and thank the Lord for a bountiful crop as you load up the car!
8. Make something to share with others and be sure to tell them about the goodness of the Lord!
Thank you Lord for a good morning in the patch! Amen.